7 Step Application Process
1. Apply to For Teach Recruiting- Submit your updated resume with professional photo.
2. Initial Skype Call- Our recruiter will schedule a skype call with you to discuss your job goals and answer any questions you may have.
3. Job Interview- We will forward your resume to a few schools that we agree will be suitable jobs for you. The HR manager will schedule a job interview with you.
4. Job Offers- After you receive a few job offers, accept your dream job.
5. Apply for Work Visa- Once you complete your Document Authentication, submit your documents in order for your employer to start your visa process. Click here to read more on Document Authentication.
6. Invitation Letter- Your employer will FedEx you the invitation letter about 15-20 days after you submit your authenticated documents. Take the invitation letter along with your passport, visa application and passport photo to the China Consulate in your jurisdiction. Click here for a list of China Consulates. For assistance with Third Party Visa services, click here.
7. Fly to China- After you arrange an arrival date, book your flight.